LBi – It’s not bad, it’s just not finished
Part 2: Marcus Mustafa – Global Head of User Experience Architecture @ LBi
Prototype – you won’t get it right first time so create, release, test, test, test. responding to audience feedback and work towards seductive design.
Get your thinking right, here’s some pointers:
- Who are your audience, what do they want and need?
- What are they doing with you already, do they want and need?
- Where are they? What devise, how fast is their broadband and where else are they spending time ?
- Why? Why do they come to you and why do they leave?
- What? Do they do when they’re with you and
- How? Do they find you, access your content or engage with you
- Others? This is about collaborative thinking and the fact we can now show other what we’re looking at
- Help your user ‘ do it better’ – Zipcars iphone app
- Old service, new medium – see how the Danish swapped stamps for texts
- Remove friction – make it easy for your customers to fall in love with you!
- Entertain – once you’ve understood your data and the people behind it, entertain!
The aim is to be the sort of witty, loveable brand people want to invite to dinner.